IS3D Canvas Homeroom
Please email [email protected] if you would like to be added to th the canvas homeroom.
Below you will find all the forms needed for the IS3D major. Note that all forms must be submitted via email to the [email protected] from your SDSU email address. Please include your full name and Red ID in your email.
- To come into the major a Custom Plan must be completed outlining the three discipline areas you will be using.
Request for Adjustment of Academic Requirement (RAAR)
- To add AND remove courses to your Custom plan, use the Add/Drop Course Form.
- To add courses to your Custom plan, use the Add Class Form.
- To remove courses from your Custom plan, use the Removal Class Form.
- To change the unit distribution in your Custom plan, use the Change Unit Form.
- To change a department in your Custom plan, use the Change Department Form.
- To request approval for study abroad classes, follow these steps and use the IE RAAR form.