Below you will find all the forms needed for the IS3D major. Note that all forms must be submitted via email to the [email protected] from your SDSU email address. Please include your full name and Red ID in your email. 

Change of Major Form

Master Plan

  • To come into the major a Master Plan must be completed outlining the three discipline areas you will be using. 

Request for Adjustment of Academic Requirement (RAAR)