Requesting Changes to your Master Plan
Any changes to an approved master plan need to be formally requested and approved by the department adviser(s), when applicable, and the IS3D advisers. See below for the forms required for each type of change request.
- To add classes to your master plan, use the ADD CLASSES form.
- To remove classes from your master plan, use the REMOVE CLASSES form.
- To change the unit distribution in your master plan, use the CHANGE UNITS form.
- To change a department in your master plan, use the CHANGE DEPARTMENT form.
- To request approval for study abroad classes, follow these steps and use the IE RAAR form.